Victus is a Biostimulant, composed of naturally occurring, non-hazardous, bespoke plant derived substances, that boosts crop production in all soil types.
It’s a unique combination of complexed natural occurring bio-nutrients, growth promoting compounds and plant elicitors. Each possess their own individual characteristics and modes of action thereby promoting hardiness and vigour to mitigate against pests and disease .
It provides a full range of macro and micro nutrients, which being of a precisely formulated, balanced, nature produce significant results.
The key benefits of Victus
- Modifies the physical condition of the soil allowing water and oxygen to penetrate more easily to the root system
- Stimulates the development of soil microorganisms that accelerate the decomposition of organic matter and humus formation, facilitating a greater availability of water and nutrients, more vigorous roots and better plant development
- Promotes plant defence mechanisms and yield increase through its influence on the biochemistry and molecular biology of the plant cell
- Targets the plasma membrane and nuclear chromatin cells, triggering the defensive mechanisms in plants (acting much like a vaccine in humans) stimulating growth and induces certain natural enzymes (phytoalexins, pectinases, glucanases, and lignin)
- Victus, is compatible with a wide range of other products as well as mineral nutrients offering flexibility and multiple tank mixes to reduce time, motion and trafficking from sprayers and equipment
As further research is undertaken in field trials, on a variety of crops, many more responses are being quantified to add to the already significant results.